Good News - Great pricing on select Kidde items will be extended through OCTOBER!
- a Battery backup automatically activates when the alarm is attached to mounting bracket
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections.
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase
conductivity and wire nut grip.
- 10-year sealed battery substitutes need for routine 9V replacement
- Large centrally located Test/Hush® alarm control button silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes.
- Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction, reducing nuisance alarms.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms.
Features:- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IB models