Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Next item up from our Ribbon cutting event are the ever popular Philips CorePro Downlights.
CorePro luminaires are the perfect solution for retrofit, new construction and remodel applications. Philips Lightolier CorePro LED Downlights are dimmable and easily fit inside many existing downlights, maximizing application flexibility. Approved for use in both IC and Non-IC installations, the CorePro downlights can improve the lighting in any number of spaces including living areas, kitchens, home offices, hallways, bedrooms, and other common areas. The expected lifetime is 50,000 hours and is backed by a 5 year warranty.
LED DOWNLIGHT RETROFIT KIT 6" APERTURE CP630K6 (600 lm) AND CP630K10 (1000 lm)
CP630K6 – 6" 600lm, 3000k, White Splay
CP630K10 – 6" 1000lm, 3000k, White Splay
Core value LED retrofit downlight. For retrofit, new construction and remodel applications. Installs in many existing residential and commercial applications.
1. Reflector/Flange: One piece self flange aluminum, .032" thick, (20ga.). Powder coated, non yellowing, white splay and flange.
2. Lens: PMMA 1.5mm thick. High transmittance lens allowing for smooth, diffused light pattern.
3. Power supply: Class 2 driver. Factory wired electronic LED driver (see Electrical section for specifications) Enclosed in a .032" thick (21 ga.) painted steel housing.
4. LED board: Utilizes Philips LEDs.
5. Friction spring: Stainless steel.
6. Power connection: E26 medium base whip connector (included) for retrofit.
7. Frame in kit/housing: Refer to appropriate frame in kit/housing specification sheets for complete information.
8. Labels: cULus wet location classified, Energy Star.
9. Lifetime: Expected lifetime 50,000 hours and backed by a 5-year warranty (see Philips.com/warranties for details).
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Thank you to the customers that were able to attend, I know it's really hard to participate in these events during the day. For those of you who couldn't stop by, I will dedicate my next couple posts to bring you the product that was featured.
First up, the ever popular, USB Charger Receptacle. The newest version is from Hubbell Wiring Devices. Hubbell's USB Charger Receptacle provides both USB and AC electrical power in a standard single gang electrical opening (but caution! it doesn't quite fit in metal old work boxes.) It was designed to provide more charging options for personal electronics.