I just got this reminder in my mailbox ...
Siemens Answers. The Smart Grid Tour.
Looking forward to seeing you next Thursday
When: October 21, 20109:00am - 3:00pm
Where: Across from the Embassy Suites New York Ave and 11th Street NW Washington, DC
This no-cost event will feature education sessions on wide variety topics related to smart grid. Key sessions include:
- Buildings of the Future
- Preparing a Building for Smart Grid
- Energy-Centric Process Transformation: Bridging Operational Technology to Information
Technology to create business value
- Smart Grid - The Vital Role of Industry
- Enabling Generation & Renewables
- Phasor Measurement Units and the Grid
- Smart Grid Integration
- Meter Data Management Systems
- Automation in the Grid Energy-Centric Process Transformation: Bridging Operational Technology to Information Technology to create business value
Surrounding the convention center will be three distinct interactive zones:
- Smart (Power) Generation
- Smart Distribution
- Smart Consumption (Residential/Industrial/Commercial)
You can attend for one hour, a half day or full day depending on the time you have available. You will be able to customize your schedule and choose to attend an education session or tour the dome.
Learn more at their website: http://www.smartgridtour.com/